Patriot Products, LLC stands behind all if thier devices and services with the highest degree of commitment. We feel we offer the best design, best value, superior workmanship and highest quality in our products, therefore, we back them fully. If for any reason you are unhappy with a target you purchased from us or feel it does not meet the criteria we have put forth, you can return it with no questions asked within 2 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
For a period of one year from date of purchase, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, any product that does not function to its intended design due to component failure.
Further, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all workmanship, and materials of our targets (non-shooting surfaces and product excluded).
This warranty does not include products that have been damaged due to negligence, improper maintenance, inadequately protected, or any target that has been modified, attempted repaired, or altered from its original design not authorized by us.
No excuses, No complaints, No problems.
Shipping and Returns
All Shipping will be quoted at time of purchase in order to ensure that you get the most current and least expensive rates. With the skyrocketing costs of fuel, shipping rates can change literally by the hour in the form of surcharges. We do not include shipping on our product pricing, as this requires a blanket amount to cover from coast to coast and if you were buying from "right next door" you may be paying for shipping across the US!
We ship to all 50 States and Internationally and use common carrier, FedEx Freight, DHL and UPS. Smaller orders usually ship UPS or DHL unless otherwise specified. If your order is large enough for common carrier and you do not have a means to unload like a lift truck or similar, we will package the items to be unloaded manually for your ease.
If you need to return a product for any reason, simply contact us at (317) 736-8007 and we will give you a Return Authorization Number (RA) and walk you through the simple steps to do so. Sometimes shipping damage may happen or you may desire modification, repair, etc. of an item. We will make it as quick, simple, and painless as possible for you!
Handling a Damaged Shipment
- For shipments by FedEx, Freight, DHL or UPS:
- If your order was shipped via one of these carriers and appears to have been damaged while in transit, contact them immediately with your shipment tracking number and inform them that the shipment was damaged. Call us at (317) 736-8007 and we will process the claim on your behalf and send out a replacement item immediately so your training will not be affected.
- For Common Carrier freight shipments:
- We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that your products are not damaged, however damage to your products can occur during the cross-country travel from our shipping facility to your location. If your products are damaged during transit you may take delivery of the products or refuse the damaged products.
- If you accept delivery of damaged product(s) in exchange for a settlement, please do the following:
- Note any visible damage on the delivery receipt. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier. Take delivery of the products and sign the delivery receipt marking the box, "damaged." Add notes to the exception field about what products were damaged and what type of damage they sustained. Be sure and write the Tracking Number (PRO) on the ticket!
- Call us at (317) 736-8007 to provide your information.
- We will send you additional instructions via email.
- We will work on your behalf with our shipping company to determine the monetary value of the damage.
- We will settle your claim within 10 business days and issue you a credit for the damages via check or credit card refund. Alternatively we can provide replacement parts and allowance for repairs.
- If you refuse damaged product(s), please do the following:
- Note the damage on the delivery receipt in the presence of the driver. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier. Be sure and write the Tracking Number (PRO) on the ticket!
- TAKE DELIVERY of the UNDAMAGED products and sign the delivery receipt as damaged.
- REFUSE delivery of the product you believe will not function due to the damage that was incurred.
- Contact us at (317) 736-8007 for final resolution.
- We will contact the shipping company to verify that the damaged product is being returned to us and immediately ship you replacement items immediately so your training will not be affected.